Join Our Crew
Working with Live Oak Electrical Services demands commitment to the needs of our clients. They trust our technicians with the safety of their home. We will make sure that every crew member has completed our competency test. Our clients trust and safety is paramount to our success as a service business. We hold everyone to the same standards of excellence and safety, including new members.
Advance Your Career
Working For Live Oak Electrical Service
Being an electrician means delivering basic service to our customers. But being our electrician means much more. You will be interacting directly with clients inside and outside their home. Our work culture is one of excellence through teamwork. The whole company works together to bring the best service possible to our clients. If you are looking for a long term career in a family friendly setting, and are excited to help meet the needs of our clients, contact us today!
Are You The Right Fit?
At Live Oak we are committed to your growth, and we are seeking employees who are ready for the next step in their career. These career opportunities are only possible thanks to the increasing demand of home electrical services. Our shared goal will help you grow in your skills as a local emergency electrician. When it comes to our professionals we want the best. Our clients are expecting the best, so we must deliver.
Live Oak Electrical Services, LLC is a progressive residential & commercial electrical contractor serving Beaufort County, SC and surrounding areas. We are seeking motivated and dependable experienced electricians to join our rapidly growing company.
- Clean driving record 3 Years Prior (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting and installation skills.
- A proven history of quality installation experience as a residential and commercial electrician (renovations, remodeling, new construction, service, etc.)
- Must have 3 or more years’ experience
- Be neat, clean cut and courteous
- Proficient reading, writing, and verbal skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and supervisors
- Ability to work successfully under pressure
- Must have your own hand tools
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Willingness to learn and be teachable